Fast. Effective. Unique. All these are the most important qualities that characterize a 3D print of sand models and cores. 3D technology of the manufacturing process of foundry molds and cores, simplifies the creation of unique and low serial production.
3D printer technology was discovered and used first in the automotive industry as a top technology for the production of sand molds and cores for small batch products. Its discovery has significantly shorten the time of manufacture sand molds and cors and allow production of the most complex forms of prototypes.
BENEFITS OF 3D PRINTS:
– fast and efficient production of sand molds,
– only 5-7 working days from 3D CAD file till Finished model,
– possibility of producing geometrically complex shapes,
– there is no limit with negative angles,
– easier degassing of components,
– low concentration of binder,
– selection of different materials,
– suitable for production of prototyps, unique products and for small batch production,
– the possibility of a combination of 3D print mold with classic making sand molds.